I was born in St.Paul MN, and have called Madison WI, home. I have been a contractor for more than 7 years, have managed a PC store for 5 years, and another 2 years doing on-site services. I spent most of the summer before flying to many huge tourist spots, installing WiFi.
Currently, I am a production technician for a corporation in St. Louis, and I hand make hardware components used in their products. The products I help make, are used to keep athlete data at sporting events.
Always looking for fellow INTJ. These days not so much for the dating. But so I can share with others what I have learned and so other INTJ feel less alone.
Working hard every day, to gain new tools to carve out a better future.
Looking forward to the new machines I have my eyes set on. Laser Cutter and desktop injection molding! Better 3D printer too :-)
Just developed hack tool for non hdds on PS4. :) thinking making this into real product will be awesome.
Seeing some one Now. So, profile shifted to "looking for friends."
Trying to get involved with Arch Reactor and Inventor Forge. Finding interesting "Meetup" groups to join, electronics, 3d printing, technology, and such.
• Hugging: I have been told I hug really good.
• Inviting: make visitors feel comfortable and relaxed.
• Touching: have been complimented on my touch, and massage. -Though I will directly proclaim to have no skill at massage.
• Soldering: it gets me good jobs, as an electronics assembler.
• Invention: working on that one. Always something new.
• Immunity: I do not get sick very easily. -Seriously just keep your hands clean, that's about the only trick.
• Hands: I would be sad to loose even one finger, I depend on them all. I am very dexterous, and I have lady like hands, great for assembling. I have also been credited with surgical quality coordination.
• Conversation: I will never complain you talk too much.
• Survival: I cannot fend off a militia, but I will survive the zombies!
• Cooking: used to think I was better. But, to the world, I am a novice. -Have an Anniversary edition of America's Test Kitchen.
• Patience: It's hard to break, and received many compliments.
• Tolerance: If only there were an award for this.
• Eyes: I am no master of observation, but i have great eyes. I will be sad when they start to degenerate. I see very well in the dark, have scary wide field of active vision and very wide perennial vision. Never mind I have access to recognition to the full color spectrum and can discern colors others can't tell apart. Yes, I have good eyes.
-and I am sorry if that ruins your plans. -I sample, but prefer Cola.
• Hands smaller like my mothers, and they get cold easily too! (not to be confused with Trumps shrunken hands)
• Cares/worries too much, as one put it, I care so much it makes me angry that others don't.
• Extreme Patience for learners and those as stubborn as mules.
• Gives very good hugs. -Credited by random friends for this. :-)
• Extremely Honest, the person you see online is the person you will meet. -have been credited with this, and told the trait is rare. Had a highway patrol compliment me for looking like my divers license too.
• Likes black clothes. -I have a lot of bright colors but no one notices.
• Doesn't drink, every one complains in one way or another. I had had alcohol and dont have a taste for it or its effects. Sorry if this ruins your night.
• Talks a lot, I like friends who talk too, most have an idea of how the world should work, and my style doesn't fit that idea.
• Has crazy ideas. -says my boss, but those ideas will shape my own company someday.
• Eats a lot of Chicken, says every one, no one notices the piles of veggies, rice and or beans.
Complimented by an ex for having the patience to put up with nearly anything and any one. She said for her, they would have been gone after the first day. I have enormous patience and am not insulted easily. She said, most of us including herself, make quick choices and ignore anyone who does not pigeon hole into their expectations. Sadly, I wish this made up for other defects but it does not, if anything others are more judgemental.
PC, Playstation, PSone, PS2, PS3, PS4, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, GameBoy, Gameboy Color, Game Boy Advanced, and Virtual Boy. Pioneer 5.1 DSP, and dual phillips 40W 4-way speakers.
Mario, Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, FFVII, FFXI, Destiny, Pinball, Ace Combat, Sim City, Minecraft, Dune, Abyss, Avatar, Legend, Labyrinth, Last Star Fighter, Fern Gully, WallE, various OST, various 70's-80's-90's Rock, Americas Test Kitchen Tv and book., Kitchen Nightmares, This old House, Physics & Chemistry handbook, Great book of Amber, Changeling, Madwand,
Really fattening up the game list on my PS4. With a custom HDD there is lot of room. Still hope for some kind of a social thing like Playstation@Home used to be, like Second Life on PC. So far lots of great online stuff but no local multi player other than Mortal Kombat...
Music likes, to many to count.
Will eat at Indian Buffet, Chinese Buffet, American Buffet. I like Denny's occasionally. I do cook, soups stews, fried rice. I can cook very well, but on my own it's pretty rare. Most of my solo cooking is some combination of beans, rice, broccoli, chicken, Eggs, corn, green beans. Pasta, and shrimp too. Fresh veggies are served with Spicy Ranch and bacon bits. Also serve up a nice roasted chicken, with carrots, potatoes and white onions. I am moving in the direction of vegan or vegetarian, but not sure i will ever be 100%
I am no stranger to the kitchen and it's been proven if I say something is good, others agree, though sometimes it can be hard to get people to try things they think they already know. But this is one time I win almost every time, good food. I dare you to prove me wrong! :-)
thunderstorms, snow, ice, warm sunny days, flowering trees in the spring, birds
computer: 8GB, 2.5Ghz Quad Core i5, Canvas X 15, Multisim Blue, Open Office.
CNC, 3D printer, Laser Cutting machine, CAD.
Politics, Physics, invention, Biology, Global Warming
How long it will take before we destroy the world in the name of keeping our *** hole country safe, in the name of a shapeless action less GOD, in the name of unfettered capitalism, in name of national security against enemies we deliberately create while policing the world!
Will we discover some form of star drive technology first? Probably not. Wishful thinking, but I am sure the Earth will be uninhabitable before we discover a way to leave it behind.
Why our country is filled with so many Red Necks they think that Trump was a good idea. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like Hillary either, but for what she represented, not who she was. Trump on the other hand did offer a few things we need, but what who he is, what he represents, and what his newly empowered supporters do in his name, is mostly criminal.
You would not believe how hard I try to make plans for the weekend and in the end am usually frustrated when nothing works out, and I am once more sitting at home by myself.
If you are looking for dirt... you wont find much. I am quite boring I assure, and you are welcome to dig. I will even help you dig. Ask anything you like.