Basics: I like books so I'm really a nerd, but I also love home brews so that makes me kind of awesome. If I could trade lives with Liz Lemon, I might. In the past 5 years, I've never lived anywhere longer than 7 months - oh, and I've been to over 14 countries, recently. Once I met a guy who tried to get me to eat an eggplant burger (no) and he said I was really impressive, so I guess I'll go with that.
2. Winning reading comprehension competitions in elementary school (we can still list accomplishments from 3rd grade right?)
3. Talking about awkward things with strangers.
4. Being sarcastic even in my own journal entries.
5. Buying books faster than I can read them
6. Laughing at things that are not funny
7. Being kind to other people (this is a life skill I feel many lack)
8. Outdoor activities: tennis, hiking, swimming, flag football, running
9. My job - I'm REALLY good at my job: catechetics and religious education (from kids to full grown adults)
10. Making people feel welcome in my house (a lost art to our generation)
Book when I'm feeling nostalgic: The Catcher in the Rye
Book when I'm angry at men: The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
Book when I'm in love: Anna Karenina
Movies: Gone With the Wind, Elf, and Titanic.
Shows: Weeds, United States of Tara, 30 Rock, The West Wing, anything on Netflix?
Food: home cooked.
2. Some form of reading material
3. Any form of media that allows me to stay in touch with friends
4. Good jokes about being Catholic (GOOD jokes)
5. A way to heat up frozen waffles (toaster, skillet, etc...)
6. A sweater of some sort because I'm almost always cold.