If you are easily intimidated by smart, sassy, independent women, look elsewhere. If you are still reading and also like playful, caring, sweet women, feel free to get in touch with me.
What I'm doing with my life? Now that's a huge question that I'm not sure I've totally answered, but I think that's the interesting part, no?
Napa - I plan a mean trip in a short-time.
Making noodle kugel
Movies: Usual Suspects, Good Will Hunting, Monster's Inc, Pride and Prejudice (like the book too), Animal House, Pulp Fiction, the Godfather, Citizen Cane, The Silence of the Lambs, Shaw Shank
1. With some degree of indifference between them: my laptop/iphone/ipad with an internet connection (hmm, the internet connection might be the thing I care about here...)
2. My closest friends/family
3. A good story, whether it is in book, movie, or audio form
4. Great food and wine
5. Seasons. I really love each of them and then I'm ready for the next one.
6. My home/bed. It's a work of art really. A slice of heaven on earth.
7. (because really, are you going to stop me?) traveling
Also, I'm looking for a member of "The Tribe," a.k.a. someone Jewish.