- likes to take chaces in life
- free spirit
- open to trying new things; food, outdoor activities, etc
- work out 3 times a week
- love to travel
- spending time with family & friends
- investing in my future
- being productive and active (some sports)
- exploring the bay area
- fixing things (electronics, handyman stuff, etc) all I need is duct tape
- enjoying the finer things in life
Life is about learning and having fun. And YES, I have fun at work too!
Movie - action, drama, sci-fi, classics and even some love stories
Shows - I don't have any ONE show I watch often, I just watch what's on that night.
Music - I usually listen to the F&G show in the morning and leave it tuned to that station almost 95% of the time.
Why does OKC asking my income? What if I told you, I'm retired because I hit the Mega Million a while back and ALL I do with my winning is; invest, go shopping and traveling.
Hang out with friends
at a bar with friends/coworkers - happy hour
dinner with friends
relaxing at home
watching a movie
It's as simple as that.