I really wish, instead of drop down menus, I could answer in my own words. While I am not keen on the label "bisexual" for me, "Straight" does not apply either. This is why I think labels are short cuts to thinking.
Movies: Godfather I, II and III, Braveheart, Last Samurai, 300, Evil Dead, Hangover, Pineapple Express
FOOD: EVERYTHING LoL
2) My doggie! Jasper is my cute little beagle and life-long companion. He is my version of having a kid.
3) My photography equipment! I always have a camera on my of some kind, but I love setting up my Canon Rebel XT and spending a day or evening composing different shots. Life is SO full of art and I love when I can take a subject that may appear plain, and make it beautiful.
4) Restaurants: Must have them. A foodie is lost without them.
5) My journal: Self-Exploration is important to me, and through my journal, I can really really make sense of my thoughts and ideas.
6) My cell phone: Yes, as much as I hate to say it, I feel naked and alone without it. LoL.
My current and abbreviated bucket list is as follows:
1) Get a boat, live on the water
2) Learn to ride a motorcycle
3) Complete a journal (I always keep starting new ones and not filling the old ones)
4) See the Azore Islands again
5) Get another tattoo