I like to...
- take pictures
& watch movies.
I like to...
- fix thing
- build things
& invent things (sold one idea to the US Air Force).
- play chess
- browse yard sales
- ride my beach cruiser (but not on the beach)
Right now I am working out the kinks on a new board game that I hope to one day sell to Hasbro, Matel or Milton Bredley. We will see how that turns out.
You could say I was somewhat of a homebody (not a couch potato). I love coming home at the end of each day. I can stay at home for days on end and would welcome the peace and quiet.
I am a DIYer and handyman
If you are...
- looking for a long term committed relationship
- approximately 5'4" tall
- somewhat fit
- a softball player (or like to watch a bunch of old, fat men play)
- comfortable in a pony tail at least some of the time (this drives me insane)
- a non drinker
- a non smoker (or at least trying to quit)
- happy to come home to unwind together after an evening out
- in or around Corpus Christi, Tx...,
... well, I guess I am hoping to hear from you.
Since going back to school, I discovered I can write a little and have rediscovered my love of photography. My "Letter to the Editor" of the local paper published my letter (only two letters in the class received this honor). My picture was published in the college's architecture program pamphlet, a short vignette about my military experience was published in the colleges literary journal "The Gackle," and my reporting and photos have made the front page of the school paper multiple times.
Some have also suggested that I should stick around here and teach government, political science or English. We are calling that "Plan B." :)
Smoking baby back ribs
Have great organization skills
Multi-tasker. Although the latest 'science' now says that multi-tasking can be bad for your health. blah, blah, blah
... and other things that have to be experienced first hand. :)
- my God (the Creator and Sustainer of EVERYTHING)
- my Savior (He paid the price for all my faults, shortcomings and sin)
- my animals (2 dogs (Hercules & Nike) & 5 cats (Athos, Porthos, Arimis & d'Artagnan, & Calypso), all gifts from heaven). I had two other dogs before the two I have now (Rocky, 17 years old & Xena, 16 years old). They have since gone back to heaven.
Everything else is just stuff