I am learning to tell stories through
To stay grounded, I like to...
- fix things
- build things
& invent things (sold one idea to the US Air Force).
To escape, I like to play...
- & Spades.
I am pursuing a minimalist lifestyle.
Last year my New Year's resolution was to not buy anything (except essentials and consumables). I broke my resolution three times.
This year my New Year's resolution is to not buy anything NEW (except essentials and consumables). So far so good. :)
My goal is to unburden myself of all "stuff" that does not add value to my life and of all "stuff" that does not fit into the AirStream I am going to buy. I can't buy it this year because it would mean breaking my resolution. :)
In about two weeks, I hope to begin on my retirement plan which is to get a Master's Degree so that I can teach at a small two year college well into retirement.
I invented a new board game that has gotten moved to the back burner but I hope to one day sell to Hasbro, Matel or Milton Bredley. We will see how that turns out.
I am somewhat of a homebody (not a couch potato). I love coming home at the end of each day. I can stay at home for days on end and would welcome the peace and quiet. That might be where my desire to own and live in an AirStream is rooted; so I go out and stay home at the same time.
I am a DIYer and handyman
If you are...
- looking for a long term committed relationship
- approximately 5'4" tall
- somewhat fit
- a softball player (or like to watch a bunch of old, fat men play)
- comfortable in a pony tail at least some of the time (this drives me insane)
- a non drinker
- a non smoker (or at least trying to quit)
- happy to come home to unwind together after an evening out
- in or around Corpus Christi, Tx...,
... well, I guess I am hoping to hear from you.
Smoking baby back ribs
Have great organization skills
Multi-tasker. Although the latest 'science' now says that multi-tasking can be bad for your health. blah, blah, blah
... and other things that have to be experienced first hand. :)
- my God (the Creator and Sustainer of EVERYTHING)
- my Savior (He paid the price for all my faults, shortcomings and sin)
- my animals (2 dogs (Hercules & Nike) & a herd of cats. Before Herc and Nike, there was Rocky, 17 years old & Xena, 16 years old). They have since gone back to heaven.
Everything else is just stuff that weighs me down. That's what I'm trying to get rid of it.