A squirrel, monkey and a tiger.
Lives in Bali.
Dreams of Japan.
Rolling the dice and see what happens next.
Lived in Europe and America, now exploring life in Asia.
2. talking. don't get me going on something you might never stop me..
3. snowboarding. however, not much snow in Asia... boo
4. motorbiking. went from a Triumph Sprint 1100c to a Honda 150 scooter.... missing my big bike road trips
5. boxing - boxed a fair bit over the last few years. also did kick-boxing training at a Muay Thai camp in Thailand. was super tough... but i'm a lover not a fighter - see next
6. kissing - i think you know if you can kiss well, you either have it or you don't...
blade runner/ sin city/ police story/ once upon a time in the west/ barbarella/ spirited away/ melancolia/ grizzly man/ old boy/ down by law/ holy motors
pixies/ daft punk/ DFA/ the who/ hot chip/ beruit/ lcd soundsystem/ the xx/ caribou/ todd teire/ primal scream/ death in vegas/ the black keys
Japanese/ french/ italian cusine will do me just fine
2. a good book found in a charity shop or given to you by a mate
3. A pair of vans and levi slim jeans.
4. a decent cup of tea or a fucking good coffee
5. sunglasses (these type of questions normally come with the caveat of a desert island. and those tend to be sunny... forward planning)
6. rainy days