I love to laugh and enjoy spending time with someone who has a decent sense of humor. I prefer casual dates where people can just be them self rather than dressing up and sitting in uncomfortable silence wishing that I had worn a different pair of shoes.
I have found myself involved with men who claim that women have no clue what they want.. I am sure I do not speak for all women but for myself and many others, we really want pretty much the same things so I've compiled a simple list...
1.Tell the damn truth (even if it gets you in trouble)
2.Do what you say you are going to do. Excuses are just insulting. Humility goes a long way and we all mess up sometimes. Just own it, learn from it, and try to be someone I can count on.
3. stop pulling the blanket over my head when you do that !
4. try remembering the Little Things (Birthdays, Anniversaries or Special Memories, write it down if you have to just try)
5. show me you care once in a while ( a note, a compliment, pick a wild flower, even a kiss Just Because).
6.Show Up! Be There! ( hold my hand when I'm scared, sad or lonely, share joy & laughter when things are good or just be there with strong arms to hold me) *I promise to give the same in return*
7.Don't be Too Clingy, Possessive or Jealous.. But don't act as though I don't matter either!
8.Share Yourself...not your bodily functions, I like to know WHO YOU ARE.. what you like, want, what your hopes and dreams are?
9.Be Spontaneous .. Surprise me once in awhile! and I don't mean back there! We both know it didn't slip...
10.Be Yourself! Don't try and impress me with what you have or who you know... Just be YOU! Keep in mind that this is just a guideline and not rules set in stone, well maybe a little.
I really don't think these things are too much to ask or hope for, Being a die hard Romantic I guess I will never give up hope on finding someone who is not perfect but is perfect for me. Someone who loves to be silly once in awhile, who is caring, affectionate, passionate, has a good heart, is intelligent, wildly humorous, handsome, sexy and has a good spirit! Could that be you?
2) Laughing- you can never laugh enough. Even when it hurts its gets funnier.
3)LOVED ONES(Family and Friends)- without them I'd lose my sanity
4) music- I love knowing that something I'm listening to can touch my soul. It can alter my mood in ways nothing else can. Its amazing that something so pure can have that effect on someone.
5) the internet- its an endless source of entertainment and knowledge. I hate not knowing something, so being able to change that with the click of a button is pretty rad!
6) Love- sounds sappy but its the truth. I miss it and hope it finds my way again. However, I'm in no rush.
___________*BONUS FOOD FOR THOUGHT*_______________
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
*You aren't trying to waste either of our time with bs and you actually pride yourself on being a gentleman.
* Being funny is a definite plus and kind of essential to maintain my attention.