1. I love laughing and do it often. That trait may imply a low bar for humor...
2. I love learning and often find useless information interesting. Did you know the Statue of Liberty can fit under the St. Louis Arch? Did I mention useless information?
3. I test as ENTP on the Myers-Briggs. I think you might have just put me in a box ~ let me out!
4. I have explored many places both near and far. In and around SF, I love exploring new restaurants, cafes, hikes, museums and anything that explores one of the fives senses. Farther afield, I love adding stamps to my passport and the accompanying adventures those stamps entail.
5. I grew up in the Midwest (St. Louis), but have also lived in some amazing cities outside of the Midwest (Washington DC, London, Seattle and now San Francisco). I'm pretty sure that means I'm either well rounded or confused; you be the judge. ;)
6. Maintaining a healthy mind, body and spirit is important to me. Like many people, I often fall out of balance, though it hasn't impacted my ability to walk in a straight line (yet)!
7. My career path has been circuitous. Did I mention I have a bad sense of direction?
If this resonates with you, I'd love to hear from you!
- Asking questions
- Finding parking in SF
- Figuring out new ways of solving problems
- Smiling :)
I Know This Much Is True
The Devil in the White City
Dead Poets Society
Good Will Hunting
Mumford & Sons, Frou Frou, U2, REM, Billy Joel, The Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie, Keane, Coldplay, The Shins, The Decemberists, Kate Havnevik, Owl City, Imogen Heap, The Killers, Arcade Fire, The Weepies, and Vampire Weekend
4. Internet access