So yeah...that's the kind of person I am. Hello!
Seven-plus years in Richmond, most of which have been spent in the Fan. You might remember me from instances such as, "Oh hey, it's that guy with the beard I saw in Joe's Inn/Garnett's/Lamplighter/etc. that one time".
I just moved across the river and while it's kind of a food desert, living closer reminds me of growing up on the water (the James is a poor substitute for the Chesapeake Bay, but it's something).
Outside of work, I co-host a locally-produced movie podcast, which is easily the best podcast I've ever appeared on. It's also the first but hey who's counting?
- iPhone (an excellent rectangle)
- Coffee (just hook it up to my veins)
- Heavy things (to pick up, and then put back down)
- Chuck Taylors (red laces optional)
- More coffee (seriously, just give me the IV already)
-How much I hate running
-How amazing I feel AFTER I run, which is why I keep trying it
Plus about 1,000 other things depending on the time of day.
- You know where that "Vitamin E" line comes from and can respond with a line of your own.
- You're making a short film about beards and want to film a close up of mine. This is seriously a thing that has happened to me before.
- The ice stone has melted!