I am a real person, I promise. Pinkies and everything.
Uhhh I'm a college dropout, I'm 32% studying coding and 68% procrastinating, l plan to live in Seattle or Portland by the end of this year, and I want to make at least some sort of minuscule impact on the feminist/anti-capitalist movement. Principles.
Someday, I'm going to have some land with a few goats, chickens, a garden, and all of my cats. My ideal would be to have a place for homeless LGBT youth to stay.
I have written three full novels and have the next eight all plotted out in the ol' noggin.
The next thing is my utter incapability of participating in small talk like a normal person.
- It is nearly impossible to choose a favorite film, but I'd have to say Pan's Labyrinth is up there. Wes Anderson is my darling. Obvious Child and It's A Disaster are two of my absolute favorite comedies, and I think Moonlight may be the most perfect film ever created.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is, in my humble opinion, the best thing to ever grace the television screen. I think Orphan Black, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Sense8, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine are the most important series currently running. I also adore You're the Worst. Netflix and Hulu are the antidote to sleep.
- Musically, I think White Lighter by Typhoon is a perfect album. Mal Blum is my favorite artist to see live. And I really need Lorde to make new music already.
- FOOD. How can one even choose one type in particular? I mean... pasta, I guess? Maybe?
- something to read and/or watch at all times
- my five cats
If you want to form a writer's group and help edit each other's stuff/bounce ideas off one another, or if you want to practice writing code together. I have a few ideas.
I'm also obsessed with sending weird greeting cards to people. Be my pen pal?
** If you aren't a feminist, maybe don't waste either of our time.