1. Talk about your hobbies.
2. Talk about your goals and aspirations
3. Talk about yourself and what makes you unique.
4. Describe your taste in music.
1. I am a musician so I obviously like to play music. I play the guitar, bass, some piano, some drums, I guess a little bit of everything. I also love movies a lot, when it comes to movies I really look for a great story. I really love Horror, but only stuff that has smart scares and not just jump scares. Also just being bloody mean it is a good horror movie. I love movies that make you think, what comes to mind is Donnie Darko, American Beauty, and Another Earth.
2. Even though I am a musician I don't really want to do that for a living. What I really wanna do is own my own recording studio. I also have to admit I am a huge wrestling fan, and by that I mean WWE wrestling. I am actually going to wrestling school to become a professional wrestler. In a few years if I cold have it my way i would love to record music and play music and do some wrestling on the weekends or something.
3. What makes me unique is a tough one. I guess one thing would be that at the age of 25 I have my own house, not a lot of people my age can say that. I don't really have a job, but I do have a bunch of projects I am working on. I am in a band that I play guitar for. I converted my basement to be a concert venue and have had about 10-12 shows there. We have had bands all the way from Montreal, Michigan, Boston, Long Island and New Jersey. I really like photography, I am in the middle of starting a photography/film production company. My main thing is my recording studio, I have recorded a couple bands already.
4. I will admit I am a bit selective when it comes to music, as I tell people I was raised on country which is all about the lyrics so the first thing I look for are lyrics. So that eliminates a lot of hard music because I can't understand and also don't like getting yelled at. I really hate rap music, all I have to say about that is again I hate the lyric content. I also of a lot of respect for women which I do not here in rap music. I also am not a huge fan of classic rock music, I will listen to it but just being a rhythm guitar player I really hate when people try to impress me when they play the guitar. I really like power pop, pop rock kind of stuff just to name five bands that sum my musical tast would have to be; Fall Out Boy, Jerry Lee Lewis, You Me & Six, Goodbye Sky Harbour, and a band I just found The Faceplants.
If there is anything else you would like to know just message me. Thank You