Very slowly coming to terms with enby/femme identity but I still gotta master eyeliner.
I'm dating a person but they're cool, you'll like 'em, let's hang out
- get new record label off the ground (message me if you want to release tapes or something)
- start a new venue (message me if you know a good spot or want to help!)
- make a video game (message me if you have experience with source or unity!)
- release a real album (like with lyrics and stuff (message me if you wanna help out with that))
- fully feminize my wardrobe (message me if you have cute shoes in a women's size 14 (i can only find heels in my size))
- stop being too nervous to wear feminized wardrobe in public
- find motivation to actually accomplish these goals
I also spend a lot of time identifying bugs and talking about bugs, I like bugs send me pictures of bugs
that's it those are my two life skills
Movies: I like dark philosophical movies, queer cinema, and painfully bleak German art films. I really want to watch more movies with people, please suggest some
Music: Here's the obligatory giant block of bands: Sufjan Stevens, Velvet Underground, Patrick Wolf, OK Go, Venetian Snares, Silver Apples, Suicide, Bauhaus, Adam Ant, the Pet Shop boys, The Pixies, King Crimson, Gorillaz, Syd Barrett, CVRCHES, Purity Ring, iamamiwhoami, Marina and the Diamonds, Antony and the Johnsons, Peaches, Yelle, Saul Williams, le1f, Kendrick Lamar, Run the Jewels. Lately I've been really into smart/political/angry/queer hip hop which I know is an incredibly white thing to be "into."
I know you roll your eyes when i say "music is my life," but I spend literally all my free time at local underground/experimental music shows, so I feel I have to be up front and disclose that music is, in fact, my life.
the only TV shows i watch are Steven Universe and youtube snippets of talk show hosts shitting on Trump.
Food: i'm tryna be vegan let's fight about it
2. art that is actively antagonistic towards its audience (both experiencing and creating it)
3. scrap metal
4. my cybernetic eye.
5. cute nail polish
You're vegan AND queer holy shit
You wanna talk Steven Universe theories
You want to talk about bugs, or you have a question about a bug or you've seen a bug and you want to know what kind of bug it is.