Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone into academia to study computational linguistics, but then I remember the time I spent in experimental psychology and the feeling passes.
2. The internet. Pretty awesome invention right there.
3. Delicious delicious food. I'm looking at you, pizza and burritos.
4. Dogs. Cats are pretty cool too I guess, but I mean come on, puppies.
5. My sax and guitar. Don't play them enough, but I'd hate to not have them around.
6. Homebrew. I can't handle installing things the normal way anymore.