1. My lack of athletic ability is astounding.
2. I want to travel the world.
3. I like tattoos so much that if I thought I could pull it off I would have a lot more than I already do.
4. I am very interested in the fashion and customs of bygone eras.
5. I am a rennie. What is a rennie you ask...I will tell you later.
6. I am an introvert, which does not necesssarily mean I am shy, I just need some alone time sometimes to decompress.
7. I want to live for a short amount of time in every single state.
8. I love both the brutality of hockey and the beauty of ballroom.
9. Some day, I want to be a movie editor, an art teacher, an archivist, a curator, a special effects makeup artist, an actress, a horse trainer, a costume designer, an archaeologist and an event planner...I foresee many midlife crisis.
10. Thunderstorms are fantastic, the more severe the better.
11. Cacti terrify me...I will tell you about that later too.
12. Sometimes I wish I was a bad ass action star.
13. Someday I want to own a thoroughbred racehorse.
14. I like to learn about unusual things, like the Amish or the different varieties of British accents
15. I don't like even numbers, so I had to come up with one more tidbit.
1. The Three Musketeers. I read it in high school and it was one that I actually read all the way through and enjoyed as opposed to the other required reading that I used sparknotes for.
2. Pride and Prejudice or any Jane Austen or period pieces. Probably because I am a history buff and a romantic at heart.
3. The Awakening. Odd choice I know, but I had to write a paper on it for one of my college classes which gave me a real appreciation of the story.
Movies: such a difficult choice, there are so so many and it really depends on my mood. Any movie that really speaks to me or that I can relate to usually make the cut, but that's not to say I don't enjoy a mindless, shoot em' up, action movie too.
Shows: as far as current TV shows go I love Bones, Castle, Criminal Minds, Once Upon a Time. But I am also a big fan of Angel, Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly...
Music: I will listen to pretty much everything from Korn to Lady Gaga to Chopin...not a big fan of gangsta rap though.
Food: I think it would be easier to tell you what I don't like...which is pretty much spaghetti. I'm not to picky when it comes to food and I am open to trying new things.