- If you're not consistently crossing things off your dreams list then you're not actually living
- The same is true for smiling and laughing (the cameraman told me to look serious, like I was in "Zen mode")
- The best relationships (including friendships) are based on growth
- Most things are better with a touch of class, but a shirt with 10 cats on it does wonders too!
- Sax players master a very useful set of muscles
Yes, I did just say that - Who doesn't want a good kisser? Wait, what did you think I was talking about?!?...
You can probably tell I don't lack confidence; at the same time you should know that I don't lack humility. I believe it's healthy to have a balance of confidence, humility and vulnerability. I'm most vulnerable when I'm performing. There's the pressure to put your best out there but there's also the vulnerability of living in the moment and sharing your passion and joy in front of a crowd of strangers! I have plenty of other passions beside music; above anything I value connection, conversation and quality time with those with opinions of the world.
A woman that is brilliant in her own way. One that is beautiful, ambitious, passionate with a slightly healthy ego doesn't hurt either. Oh, and sharp wit. Wits never sag. A woman that values and appreciates exceptional experiences. I'll only accept more, nothing less. You should feel the same :)
Although its hard not to mention I get comments on my fabulous taste in ties and shoes. Dammit, there went the not bragging thing
The word foodie gets tossed around a lot. Simply put, I don't play when it comes to food!
Movies - Django Unchained, Training Day, Borat, Inception
Books - Daring Greatly, The Power Of Now, Harry Potter, How to Win Friends and Influence People,
- Thought provoking questions
- Traveling/Cultural Experiences
- Challenges - More importantly the ability to learn from them
- Ice Cream.
That's enough. My favorite number is 5 anyway.