There a few things that turn me off, like mustaches and smoking.
I am scintillating, captivating, and luscious
Snow White (a novella) by Donald Barthelme,
Pierrot le Fou by Jean-Luc Godard
The song "Hospital" by Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers
The song "I Wanna Get Married" by Nellie McKay
Kevin Ayers' "Why Are We Sleeping?"
"Haunted Heart" by Charlie Hayden
"Send It to Me" The Rolling Stones
"All White People Look Alike" by Brian Woodbury
Raw vegan: Coconut Noodle Pad Thai (Roxanne Klein), my own recipes for chocolate ice cream and macadamia chocolate chip cookies
1. fine dining high concept organic raw vegan food (I'm a raw foodie)
3. sympatico humans--including family, friends, and people more remote (like Owen Wilson and James Spader and Dennis Kucinich)
4. my creativity (which I'm in love with!)
5. the freedom to be me (I had way too many jobs where I wasn't allowed to be me, sigh)
6. possibilities (Ah, I'm such an ENFP!)
I don't have much confidence in okcupid's matching test for the following reasons:
I skip about one third (or more) of the questions because:
* They are not relevant to me, or
* I don't have strong opinions about them, or
* I can't answer them (as in choose the one thing you prefer or believe over all of these other choices, when I would need to choose more than one of them but the screen doesn't allow me to), or
* My answer to them would be purely speculative because I honestly don't know what I would do in the situations they postulate, or
* Because my answer to many of these questions would depend on my mood of the moment.
Complicating all of the above is the fact that if I choose "very important" as an answer and my potential soulmate happened to choose "somewhat important" or "mandatory" then once again his and my scores would not line up.
Finally, I took the test on the profile page of a friend of mine and my scores varied from in the 50s to in the 80s when I retook the test about five times.
if you can relate to a personal ad I once wrote:
I snort garlic powder
off your smooth chest.
You worship hunger,
sleep with my books,
make audio art in my dreams.
--------------[end of my old personal ad]-------------------
BTW, I wonder how you come out in this personality type test:
And also this one: