I am 6'4" (depending on which gas station I'm walking out of... Apparently I could be as tall as 6'7"), 260 #'s, Blue eyes, tattoos on right arm from shoulder to wrist, tattoos on left shoulder and left forearm, tattoo on the back of my neck and still trying to afford more.
I have three beautiful children that I wouldn't trade ANYTHING for.
If I can sit around a campfire with friends, drink a few beers, and watch the bug zapper light the evening sky... Well, I'm just as happy as can be.
I recently accepted a REALLY good job. Was kinda shocked at the offer, to be honest. BUT... I won't be blowing it on a girl until I know I can trust her. The right girl is gonna get VERY lucky!
Other than that... I don't know. If we meet and my size isn't the first thing, go ahead and clue me in.
Movies: Another endless list. As a guy, I gravitate towards action but I like the occasional comedy. Action/Comedies are awesome or any movies that deliver unforgettable one-liners (Big Trouble In Little China is a great example of both). Also enjoy a lot of non-mainstream films.
Music: I'll listen to anything except rap/hip-hop. I enjoy country and metal, depending on my mood.
Food: I'm a carnivore with a sweet tooth. I'm partial to any kind of food I can hunt, fish, or gather. Why? I dunno. It's how I was raised I guess.
2. A hot shower (though I'll never pass up a chance for a bath if I find a tub big enough to submerge in)
3. The ability to hunt and fish.
4. My guns, fishing poles, tackle box, traps, etc. (Kind of ties into #4)
5. My bike and a place to ride.
6. Some kind of carbonated beverage. I don't care if it's soda or beer.
2. Hunting, fishing, and my kids.
3. What book I'll read or movie I'll watch next.
4. Some days my mind is on cruise and I'll just relax and listen to the ever-present wind or a thunderstorm, if one is present.
2. You are NOT a cheater, a player, or an alcoholic. Oh, MUST BE ABLE TO BE TRUTHFUL!
3. You can accept that, due to my most recent experience, I won't be spending money on you until trust is earned.
4. Bon fires, beer, fainting goats, and bug zappers sound like great entertainment.
5. Please be mature. If you aren't sure what you're looking for in a man or life, please move along.
"Don't hate the game, hate the player" right? I hate the game BECAUSE of the players.