You: Must love cheese, classic comedy, and endorphins.
Taking some class to improve my brain, professional, physical. Growth is painful and alluring at the same time. I'd rather be swamped than bored.
On a mission to find and taste the best: donut, wing, and croissant.
Some movies I love include: Fight Club, V for Vendetta, Studio Gibli, Coen Brothers, Godard and modern teen Shakespeare adaptations like 10 Things I hate about you, She's the Man and Romeo and Juliet.
I listen to jazz and classical to work, hip-hop and pop on my jogs, and punk or alternative between. Great music appeals to me no matter what the genre.
I am a foodie, as cliche as that might be. I love the challenge to cook something new since the only downside is having to eat more. I especially love sushi, Mexican, fusion, Thai, Chinese, French, Italian--Spicy is great. But my favorite is sweet and savory.
- You have an opinion about the Oxford comma.
- You don't mind making the first move to learn more.
- You've found the treasure and you want to confirm you got the right one.
- Sushi, fancy cheeses, and or cupcakes are a part of your food goals.
- I might be the one and you want to take me out to coffee to learn more.