I’ve spent a good chunk of the last year or so improving my life in many ways. I lost 50 pounds and have kept it off. A running buddy is always welcome. I'm still working up my distance after tearing my ACL a few years ago, but running another half-marathon eventually would be awesome. Getting out of grocery work into a much better paying job has made me immensely happier. I’ve traveled a lot in the last year (Portland, Ashland, Las Vegas, Disneyland) and am looking forward to travelling more and further away as well.
I give a lot of myself in just about everything I do: work, my music and especially those I care about. I’m very open, honest and non-judgmental. My friends and family know they can talk to me about anything and I will go far out of my way to help whenever possible. Communication is huge, if you’re honest and up front about everything, you might be surprised how I’d react.
Let’s go to a baseball or hockey game, a comedy show, some fancy new restaurant, a concert, a musical or just get some coffee! I don’t drink coffee, but there’s plenty of other drink options, especially if the company is good. :-)
Also, finding a way for friends to have fun at a baseball game even if they aren't as big a baseball fan as I am.
Movies: John Wick, Deadpool, The Avengers, How to Train Your Dragon, Moneyball, Monsters Inc, The Dark Knight, High Fidelity, Liar Liar, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Office Space, The Shawshank Redemption, The Truman Show, V for Vendetta. While I'm not a fanatic, I do have a soft spot for the Muppets too.
TV Shows: I love lots of shows that have concluded. Ones I currently watch: Brooklyn 99, Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Flash, The Voice, Gotham, Portlandia, Game of Thrones
Music: so much more than I could list, but here's some: Barenaked Ladies, Jenn Grinels, Shawn Evans, Dave Matthews Band, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Motion City Soundtrack, The Wallflowers, Caravan Palace, Presidents of the USA, Reel Big Fish, John Williams is the man!
-you're a quirky girl. Quirks are entertaining and define you as a person especially if you defend them.
- I could talk baseball at you and actually have you understand a little of what I said.
- you could exchange hilarious quotes with me from The Simpsons or How I Met Your Mother.
- you're driven to try and explore new things.
- you have a passion for music.
- you like to rock out while driving or cleaning the house.
- you're tall. Not a requirement, but its nice.
- you like to go running. I always need a running/fitness partner.
- have a career you're passionate about. If you love to talk about your job, I'll listen, because it's always interesting to hear about your job when you like what you do.