Friends call me a goofball and a dork. They still hang around, so they must like that, haha. I love music. I studied music in college and have an eclectic music collection filled with among other things alternative/rock, film scores, recording from The Voice artists, video game music, and just about everything in between. I wrote a few songs myself and my open mic friends are some of my closest friends.
I spent the first half of the year retooling my exercise and eating smarter and lost 50 pounds. It's nice to feel healthier than I have in 5 years, and am hoping to keep it that way.
I love baseball, and my Oakland A's and even though this season has been tough, I'm still on pace to break my own record for games in a season. I love the Sharks. I went to the Western Conference Finals Game 6 where they won and watching all of downtown San Jose celebrate was so awesome.
Also, finding a way for friends to have fun at a baseball game even if they aren't as big a baseball fan as I am.
Movies: John Wick, Deadpool, The Avengers, How to Train Your Dragon, Moneyball, Monsters Inc, The Dark Knight, High Fidelity, Liar Liar, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Office Space, The Shawshank Redemption, The Truman Show, V for Vendetta. While I'm not a fanatic, I do have a soft spot for the Muppets too.
TV Shows: I love lots of shows that have concluded. Ones I currently watch: Brooklyn 99, Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Flash, The Voice, Gotham, Portlandia, Game of Thrones
Music: so much more than I could list, but here's some: Barenaked Ladies, Jenn Grinels, Shawn Evans, Dave Matthews Band, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Motion City Soundtrack, The Wallflowers, Caravan Palace, Presidents of the USA, Reel Big Fish, John Williams is the man!
-you're a quirky girl. Quirks are entertaining and define you as a person especially if you defend them.
- I could talk baseball at you and actually have you understand a little of what I said.
- you could exchange hilarious quotes with me from The Simpsons or How I Met Your Mother.
- you're driven to try and explore new things.
- you have a passion for music.
- you like to rock out while driving or cleaning the house.
- you're tall. Not a requirement, but its nice.
- you like to go running. I always need a running/fitness partner.
- have a career you're passionate about. If you love to talk about your job, I'll listen, because it's always interesting to hear about your job when you like what you do.