I'm a total extrovert and really enjoy meeting people. I'm a geek and really enjoy things like board and classic video games, but I also enjoy volunteering in the community and spend my other free time hiking, cycling, camping, kayaking or hanging with friends watching movies. I'm also a patron of the arts. You can always convince me to attend a concert, play, or movie, but I'm also a fan of checking out a new place for a cocktail or beer.
I also recently finished an MPA program at Portland State.
- Active listening, and providing advice and perspectives. A therapeutic session of conversation and reflection is good for the mind and soul.
- Organizing events on the fly; I'm that virgo planner, so I'm skilled at bringing people together.
- Board and video games. I enjoy activities that make my mind tick. I'm always looking for a Luigi...
Movies - Action movies, dramas, comedies...I always give everything a chance. I have an active netflix account that keeps me up to date on the things I don't see in the theater. There are some great second run theaters in Portland, and I'm always up for going to a $3 show with a beer.
Music - I'm eclectic. I listen mostly to alternative rock, but also like classic rock, jazz, electronica, classical, and bluegrass. I'm also a musician...in my life I've played piano, sax, clarinet, and have sang professionally. I'm involved with the Rose City Freedom Bands here in Portland.
Food - I'm a foodie. I love to cook, and always enjoy trying new things. My grandmother was French...I can cook some amazing Country French cuisine.
3) Technology - we live in the information age, man.
4) Outdoor recreation
5) Beer - total snob, right here.