I have been getting more into the special fx / prop building side of things and love anything relating to film. I've worked on a few short films and want to get to making my own soon.
With all the nerd stuff, I am not afraid of the outdoors. I also play disc golf, enjoy walking the canal and anything involving water.
So lately life has took a big curve and i'm not in a position to be in a relationship. My job shut it's doors and i'm currently looking for a new one. I don't like to be a burden on others, so right now until things get back on track I am just looking for friends and fellow artists to talk shop to.
Feel free to message me about anything. Crafting, your various nerdisms, horror movies, the difficult and awkward high school relationship between Godzilla and the Statue of liberty... literally, anything.
Some tv show examples: Farscape, Firefly, Hemlock Grove. Trailer Park Boys, Lost Girl, Fringe, Faceoff, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Venture Brothers
1) Sweet Tea - can drink this at breakfast, lunch or dinner
2) Paper - I don't care that everything can be done electronically. Ideas can flow so much easier with a trusty notepad at your side.
3) Nature - I am not a hippie by any real means. I eat meat, I use non organic products and paper plates. Even so, I couldn't live in a 100% manufactured world.
4) Art or building supplies - I need to create, it's part of who I am.
5) Music - everyone needs music
6) Good pair of boots - for when the wanderlust kicks in, it's good to be prepared to walk any road.
You like horror and/or scifi movies
You go to Dragoncon
You like talking about random nonsense