I'm good at making people laugh and bring out their inner child all the while trying to teach new things as I learn from you. I will challenge you in more ways than you expected.
Being spontaneous. I like planned/random road trips, sudden water gun fights, and trying new places to eat or go for walks. Harmless pranks are fun as well.
**I don't take anything for granted. I've lived enough of my life to appreciate the small things done in my life just as much as the large things. Even a small rock can keep the biggest of boulders from rolling away. I show appreciation even when you feel you done nothing special and I feel that's when someone deserves it the most**
Shows: Dexter, Supernaturals, Furturama, Archer, Dr. Who marathons, Adventure Time, Scrubs, Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog, and Robot Chicken
I surf Reddit too much. Help me stop.
Music : I enjoy just about anything except most Rap and most new country. Other then that, I can enjoy everything else almost. Classical music and 90's alternative mostly.
Food : If I can eat it, I will like it but you give me some pasta or steak and you got my heart forever. I like to bake pies also and prefer home cooked meals over going out to eat but pizza and movie night is at least once a week. I'm a very good cook and love cooking just about anything and trying new things.
- Funspirited and mostly in a positive mood.
- You're energetic, like to laugh and play, and have a sarcastic/witty side to you.
- Doesn't get offended easily and have transportation. Preferred that you don't live with parents but not game changer.
- Likes to hang out and relax. No drama. I can find that on TV.
- If you like playing video games, that's plus points but I only play when I'm bored so not so hardcore at it. I'll beat any level for you though.
This is the dating life these days. Aziz nailed it right on. Don't message me if you're like this.