I like going to goth clubs and fetish clubs, if curious about how kinky I may or may not be, simply ask.
I love anything to do with steampunk, goth and I also really enjoy renaissance fairs. I have a soft spot for corsets.
As far as outdoor activities, I like hiking, biking, swimming, and I would love to learn how to scuba dive. I love skiing and prefer alpine skiing to cross-country. I also like playing pool, but I am terrible at it. I enjoy martial arts a great deal and I'm fairy good at it. I don't really enjoy watching professional sports, but I will watch football (soccer). I cheer for the Celtics FC.
I adore reading and I will read anything from almost any genre. The only things I won't read are things that are derivative. I really dislike the 'Twilight' series, the '50 Shades of Grey' series and most popular romance novels.
1. "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms" by Lo Kuan-Chung
2. "Sandman" by Neil Gaiman
3. "Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Human Body" by Armand Marie Leroi
4. "Paradise Lost" by Milton
5. "The Monk" by Matthew Gregory Lewis
6. "Dracula" by Bram Stoker
7. "Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things" by Lafcadio Hearn
8. "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury
9. Anything by Poe
10. Anything by H.P. Lovecraft
I should explain that I love horror movies and I am an elitist about horror films. The only genre of film I will not watch would be the romance genre, I think it's vapid.
2. Cat People (1942)
6. The Haunting (1963)
7. Bride of Frankenstein
10. Anything with Vincent Price
I decided to revise this and simply place the genres of music that I like.
6. J- Rock
9. New Age
5. Going to shows/goth clubs/fetish clubs and conventions
6. Video games