30Calcutta, India
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Eclectic electronic musician, entrepreneur, photographer and film maker. Food and gadget snob. Former idealist. Likes to travel and meet new people. Experiments with life. Doesn't believe in gender binary. Is running out of ideas for what to write in these sections. Will add more later. maybe.

Note: I'm not very active here but i do check messages a few times every month. Unless there's a running conversation of course. Thank you for being patient with my initial replies.
What I’m doing with my life
Producing and performing music and running a media production house. Also, cooking. to preserve my sanity. in a jar.
I’m really good at
noticing the details
(lazy) handyman/DIY
intense discussions about the problems of the world
The first things people usually notice about me
the hair, if it is open. otherwise — no clue. Probably my awkward as hell attempts at socialising or worse, flirting. Be merciful, just ignore and walk past.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Music — The full spectrum but I rarely listen to any heavy music these days. Biased towards glitch, bass, melodic, future electronic sounds. And jazz. And blues. And alt rock and indie. And Hindustani. And Sufi. And more.

Books — Recently finished Fritjof Capra's Hidden Connections. Liked it. Recommended for sustainability activists and enthusiasts. Have enjoyed reading Murakami, Ishiguro and Camus in recent times. Also, the Book Thief (before that damned movie ruined it). And A Brief History of Time. The follow-up was nice, but I enjoyed the first one much more.
Update : been binging on Discworld books and Gaiman. Loving it. Also, audio books ftw!

Movies — I am picky about the quality but any genre will do. Biased towards SciFi, Anime, documentaries and art house.

TV Shows — don't watch TV really. Mostly download them. Liking BBC Sherlock. Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell (SAC and 2nd Gig), Samurai Champloo, are favorites. Seen bits of Dexter and liked it. I like watching DIY,design,cooking and travel shows every now and then and I watch them online. Yes, Game of Thrones looks amazing but I have been listening to the audio books during long train journeys. It drags on a little.

Food — I will try pretty much anything at least once. Biased towards home cooking from any place in the world.
Six things I could never do without
the usual I'd say — air, water, food, sunlight, travel, fully functional body and mind. And currently, my yoga mat.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
the future of humanity, music production, visuals, Photography, food. Sex. not always in that order.
On a typical Friday night I am
doing one in a million possible things. 90% of those things involve sitting in front of a backlit LCD screen. The other 10% involve alcohol, friends, music and food.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have hoarding tendencies.
You should message me if
you want to hang out, start a conversation about something that both of us are in to. or if you need a list of good places to eat in the city!

Or just plain 'Hi' if you're open to just going with the flow.
The two of us