Read "bisexual" as "queer" and come at me with the gender spectrum.
Professor (of the part-time, precarious-contracts kind).
Karaoke'er (of the used-to-go-every-week-now-mostly-filled-with-regrets kind)
And teeth that could only be the result of obsessive care and a caring orthodontist in adolescence.
Movies: Weaknesses for late-90's stoner films and the entire Bring It On series.
- lesbians at karaoke
- texting instead of phoning
- overly frequent trips to Newfoundland
Saturday I can be alot of fun though.
- T'aurais quelque chose d'interessant à dire. Or a fun adventure to propose. Or you think I'm pretty and you're pretty too.
- You think Bar Tabou sounds like a lovely first date.
- You have sense of self, own-(metaphorical-)shit-owning, and emotional maturity. And a critical analysis of race and class.
- You own a nice dog and don't mind if I pay more attention to the dog than to you on our first date.