...and a Best Buy kid.
...and an IKEA kid.
...and... and... and...
::: kzzkt :::
Sorry about that. Let's see where were we...?
I'm transplanted Marylander in the Land Behind the Zion Curtain (also known as "Utah"). Talk about "stranger in a strange land." It's not a bad place, on the whole. It must not be too bad - I've been here a while.
Maybe it's just that my inner nomad hasn't reawakened.
Maybe it's Maybelline.
When I'm not busy pondering the great mysteries of the universe (such as: "What flavor ice cream should I get...?"), I like to distract myself with things including - but by no means limited to: sports, cartoons, games, biking, music, coffee, computers, reading, drawing, movies, playing with random LEGO bricks or just hanging out with my friends.
I am finding, my, and way
Being a good friend.
Laughing at myself.
...and I make a pretty mean coffee milkshake, too.
I... have no idea.
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Life 101 - Everything We Should Have Learned About Life in School... But Didn't
- The Art of War
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
- The Incredibles
- Superman: The Movie
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- I have rather eclectic musical tastes, but I am not a fan of modern country music... it makes my head go all 'splodey.
- Lots of various foods.
- Coffee (...it's for others' safety, trust me.)
- Family... even though they're mostly on the East Coast.
- Nomad, my trusty iPod. It's dead, Jim!
- My sketchbook and pencils.
- Something good to read.
Oh, man... I left out toothpaste, saline solution, deodorant and shaving cream/razor blades. *sigh* Oh, well. Maybe the next time, they'll let us pick ten things.
Don't message me "if..."
Message me "because...."
It shouldn't be a conditional thing.
...unless you really do know who did put the "ram" in the "Ram-a-lama-ding dong." In that case, I have a few other questions for you, too.
...or if you think that this would be fun.