I'm guessing you arrived here after clicking a picture of some fine young gentleman on a dating website, and that gentleman happened to be me! So here you are, possibly judging me on my pictures above where I am demonstrating my argyle wearing abilities and that I am capable of standing in front of a ski hill without falling (a feat which took many years to master). Otherwise maybe you are reading this and want to know more about me. In that case, let me fill you in on the details with some random facts about myself:
- I will try to make you laugh at some point, how you respond to that effort will be up to you of course.
- I do not like awkward silence, in fact it was once said that I end such awkward silences with even more awkward conversation; and yes I do have some unfortunate yet funny examples.
- I am low key and not very flashy, which I am told is a good thing because no one wants to get flashed anyways.
- I am a technology strategist and get to travel to some interesting places for my job.
- I live downtown.
- I like to play tennis all year round: not because I am crazy but because I have found an indoor tennis court which makes it socially acceptable in the winter.
- My favourite foods include sushi and Thai.
- I am a self proclaimed hot chocolate aficionado.
- I am not looking for a pen pal, only people who are looking to meet at some point in time.
Making lists of passions
Well that's all about me, how about we hear a little about you!
Thanks for stopping by!
TV: Big Bang Theory, The Office, Lost, V.
Food: Thai, Italian, and Korean barbeque, and many others.
2. Funny stories
3. Being creative
4. The internet
5. Being around interesting/creative people
6. Hot Chocolate!
- easy going/light hearted
- has a sense of humour
- likes trying new restaurants
- lives a healthy lifestyle but doesn't go to the gym multiple times a day
- likes to go places such as museums, art galleries and/or the occasional pioneer village
- likes to get outdoors
- appreciates mild geekiness and hugs, which are unrelated of course
- and would be interested in meeting at a Starbucks/Second Cup for some coffee/tea and some scrumptious cookies/conversation