Research technology/psychology-ish stuff, so I spend a lot of time reading or writing...otherwise pretty normal (I'm an institutionalised academic - how would I know?); like all those things everyone likes; intolerant of people who can't think for themselves (in a pretty laid back way). I danced salsa a lot before, less so now but looking to start again (or west coast swing), been known to make bread, I sometimes play squash, but to date I've only won two games...so it's best not to dwell on that. Board games (/Cranium) on the other hand....
I'd like to meet people who can be serious about not taking things too seriously, and who like to explore. I like people who'll shoot the elephant in the room with me (I don't like people who actually like big game hunting though - that's not cool).
I like bad films (think early 90s), but I do also enjoy good ones...of varying sorts. I watch exactly the same TV as everyone else (I'm still planning to watch the Wire at some point...).
My morning is filled with Lauren Laverne on 6 music - that pretty well sums up my favourites, but I listen to lots of other music too. I also love radio4 comedy.
2) I love American beer - a country of some serious extremes
3) I really need journals/books/libraries to live. That's not a philosophical statement, man gotta eat (man gotta make monies)
4) I love my 50mm SLR lens...I could live without it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that isn't really the point of this list :o
5) I get to travel for work...not so humble brag
6) Google (for so many reasons, including www.twitter.com/googlepoetics )
I have well over 300 tabs (6 windows, 2 browsers) open at the moment...it's a serious problem.