I live in Loring Park. I enjoy going to the lakes, biking, walking my dog, seeing live shows, going to my favorite bars and cafes, checking out new restaurants, and otherwise having a good time.
I'm all about pursuing my goals and dreams, and I definitely know who I am and what I'm looking for out of life. I love it when I meet others who are also on that level, people who know what they want and are more than willing to go after it!
Movies: Drop Dead Fred, Donnie Darko, Land Before Time (haha), The Goonies, Fifth Element. Aeon Flux.
Shows: Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Bob's Burgers, Trailer Park Boys, LOST, The IT Crowd, The Walking Dead, Stargate Atlantis, Fringe. Pretty much anything hilarious, intellectual or sci-fi.
5:1 ratio, preferred.
Interior decorating lol
(imagination is key)
- A grown adult; reliable, considerate, kind, compassionate, caring, supportive, emotionally mature and available; accountable.
- Have a career and/or actively working on your goals
- Doesn't call women "girls."
- Is fulfilled in life. (happy, self-assured, "knows thyself," has a lot of interests, has close friends, is accepting and respectful).
- We have shared values and a similar idea of the future (conservatives need not apply).
- I won't be your first "real" girlfriend.
- Knows how to have fun and be positive; willing to play just cuz we can!
- Wants to laugh A LOT and get really happy.
- Must love dogs.
I'm not open to dating someone who already has a partner or multiple partners.
Awesome! High fives. - Now get to messaging!!