Okay... What do I say about myself? Well... I'm 25 and loving life!!! I live for the moment and will just do things really random sometimes just for the fun of it!!! If you wanna meet, sure! Today? Better! Right now? Give me a few to get ready!!! Heh!
I'm really open minded and I don't mind being a freak. I'm partly goth, partly hippie, partly redneck, therefore already making me pretty odd lol. I'm also a true dork when you get to know me, but when we first meet, I'm gonna be super shy and nervous. I will warm up, promise!!!
Other than that, ask me about me, and Ill love to answer any question you may have!!! Heh! Plus it gives me an excuse to talk about myself. Yays!!! :P
2) Listening to someone when a situation is bad for them. I tend to nurture those I care most about.
3) Being a damn good mother! I may not be the perfect parent out there, but I work hard on being the parent that I wish my parents were to me! They taught me what NOT to do!
Anything book written by Ellen Hopkins
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Replay by Ken Grimwood
Finding Nemo (And most other Pixar movies, I'm a kid at heart and about to have a kiddo)
Crow (There's only the first one!)
Nightmare Before Christmas
House of 1,000 Corpses
Anything but rap and country. I especially love Mindless Self Indulgence, Ozzy Osbourne, My Bloody Valentine, Seether, A Perfect Circle, Monkees, Beatles, Pink Floyd.
All time favorite food ever is sushi.
2) My Hershey (my teddy bear thats been with me through the bad and good)
3) My kitties, Gilly and Samwise! They are my children and I don't know where I'd be without them!!!
4) Comfy microfiber blanket and a good soft pillow!!! I'm all about textile sensations and can't stand anything itch to sleep with at night!
5) Stability, financially and emotionally. I don't like drama at all and I don't like stressing that I won't be able to cover the bills. I don't have financial stability right now sadly. Hopefully one day soon!