The facebookpage for my art. Yes, this is a text based ad.
I am a loner, a disorganized absent-minded introvert, living my life in a perfecly isolated mental vault. Or at least that's the reality I sometimes would prefer. I overanalyze everything. Not much of a summary, I just admire my ability to think outside the "what's for dinner today?"-box. And oh, I hate when people lie to me.
Notice: I am an independent individual and need my space, digital aswell - so please avoid spamming my chat -or inbox.
(My problems can not be solved by your penis)
I'd like to say that I paint and photograph, but it's not entirely true. I seem to enjoy staring into computer screens, and usually find myself complaining that life is too interactive.
I spend my times with cats. Cats are better than people.
(Nothing but complaining.)
I am kind of a good observer. I make conclusions based on information that I have gathered throughout the time.
(Painting and such. And being a pessimist.)
1. Physiological Needs -breathing, food, water, sex, sleep, homeostasis, excretion
2. Safety Needs -security of: body, employment, resources, morality, the family, health, property
3. Social Needs -friendship, family, sexual intimacy
4. Esteem Needs -self-esteem, confidence, achievement, respect of others, respect by others
5. Self-Actualization -creativity, spontaniety, problem solving, lack of prejudice, acceptance of facts
6. (ie Maslow is a pervert putting sex into the equation two times when it's not even necessary once [and especially not in the most necessary-category].)
(A computer and the internet. Nothing else necessary.)
Somewhere else. In my head or in a wasteland.
How r u?" - please reconsider your existence. Anyway I do like real messages. And if you can actually read this, you are probably not that stupid.
(If you can spell and have a personality)