- wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and (sometimes) weekend face fuzz
- quiet, philosophical, mostly-rational and (sometimes) silly disposition
- financially independent
- prefers and appreciates quality and design over quantity and function
- culinary explorer (I like experimenting with different ingredients... gazpacho dipped in liquid nitrogen, anyone?)
- enjoys a good game of golf but, in all honesty, I'm total rubbish at the sport
I speak French fluently, understand some Yiddish, a bit of German, and a bit of Spanish. I'm easily excited by unique and enduring architecture (e.g., Loire Valley castles, gothic cathedrals, Sagrada Familia, the Guggenheim) and get a real kick out of shiny and wildly impractical supercars.
My favourite experiences are: getting lost in a soap bubble party at Club Med, snorkelling around a coral reef, sailing a catamaran, windsurfing (the standing, not the falling down part), attending live concerts, exploring downtown Edinburgh, going on canoe trips with friends, and international travel (most recently, Prague and Barcelona -- truly awesome cities).
What I'm looking for...
I'm looking for a fun-loving and brainy girl with an unsatisfied sense of curiosity and adventure, someone who has a beautiful smile, an excellent sense of humour, a positive attitude, and empathetic personality. Other important things that describe you:
- not prone to mood-swings
- little or no personal debt
- have a driver's license
- enjoy the country-side as much as the city
- like the smell of apples and cinnamon (my favourite)
If this sounds like you, congratulate yourself because you're a catch. Send me a message!
currently reading: "The Google Story", "The Naked God"
favourite music: jazz, classical, trance electronica
favourite food: steak with sauteed mushrooms (in a port wine reduction), my home-made apple pie
The love and support of my family
A good laugh
My Mom's curried rice salad
Interstellar travel...humanity will need this to survive
What to do when petroleum reserves run out...as a car guy, this gives me chills