I look forward to having children some day and I intend to raise them in the faith. I'm committed to the principled christian ethic of celibacy in singleness (for both sexes) with sex reserved as a SACRED act in marriage. I've lived it, and will to continue to live it, because this what I intend to teach my children. So if sex in the short term is important to you...I'm happy to disappoint.
2. Being Empathetic - It's easy for me to understand where people are coming from.
3. Cooking - When you live on your own for awhile it's a great skill to have.
4. Personality theory has changed my life. Outside of the Gospel I don't know of anything that has been such a revelation. I've spent over half a decade studying Myers Briggs, Jung's Psychological Types, and enneagram theory. I feel confident that given enough time with someone that I could tell them things about themselves without them having to self-reveal.
Books: I read a lot of non-fiction...mostly Scripture, Christian History, Ancient Near Eastern History, Exercise, Fitness, Nutrition
When I was younger I used to be into the Narnia series and I read a lot of Star Wars books :).
Music: I'm really into British Rock. (The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, The Smiths, Oasis). I play the drums and have a pretty good ear for music. I was in marching band and a rock n' roll group in high school. I loved it but it's taken a backseat as the study of Christian History has become really important to me. I still play the drums for my church.
1. The Presence of the Holy Spirit (Yes the HS is real)
3. Traveling (I've been to Canada, England, Jamaica, Bahamas, with possible trips to Cuba, Morocco, and Russia in the planning stages)
4. Dressing Up
6. Taking the time to get to know someone
If I don't reply...please don't take it personally! I'm a busy guy. I want nothing but the best for every girl on this site but if I'm not interested...I'm not interested. It would be really pointless for me AND YOU to start an insincere conversation. If I do reply please don't think we're on the path to a relationship either. I'm not just here to find a mate...I like talking to interesting people.