With that said, I'm a carefree billionaire who drives around in a souped-up, armored car and beats up villains at night.
I am Justice.
I am The Night.
I am Batman.
Or, you know, maybe I'm a computer tech, student, and nerd extraordinaire. Guess you'll just have to message me and find out. ;)
Every. Single. One.
I am very, very good at fixing computer problems. My awesome grammar is world-renowned, and occasionally I walk on water, just for shits and giggles.
My favorite movies and shows are similar to my favorite books. I like almost anything that moves me, makes me think, or entertains me. If they manage to demonstrate a basic grasp of technology and physics in the process, so much the better; then I can just enjoy the show or movie without wanting to beat my TV. I have a strong preference for shows that have ended and resolved their plots already. I hate waiting with bated breath for the next episode, though it's a preference that has gained a lot of exceptions since Netflix started releasing their original series.
I like most music. I'm not so fond of country or bluegrass, or some of the more extreme subgenres of rock and metal (death metal, thrash metal, metalcore, hardcore, etc.).
1. My computer. Reading, writing, movies, video games--my computer honestly forms the center of my intellectual and social lives and acts as my main source of entertainment. I'm including in this my Internet connection at home, as I do about 90% of my computing in a browser.
2. My smartphone. When I was without a computer, this was my lifeline. Sometimes I think about how much ten-year-old Bex would have squeed over a modern smartphone. Back then I thought graphing calculators and early Palm Pilots were the coolest things I'd ever seen. My smartphone also gives me thing to look at when I feel overwhelmed by social situations, which happens way too easily. Since I was young I've carried something, typically a book, but now I can carry EVERYTHING.
3. Pizza. It's the One Ring of foods--terrible for me in every possible way, but it's my precious.
4. My sense of humor: sarcasm, banter, puns, and wordplay. I'm categorizing all of these as one thing even though they're technically distinct because this is my list and I want to. My
5. Privacy. I'm shy, introverted, and awkward, and overcoming that to socialize takes a lot out of me. I need alone time (or time with just my partner) to recharge.
6. My cats. Well, my cat and my partner's cat. They bring me so much joy. My cat was there through some of the loneliest, darkest times in my life.
As I stated above, I am a trans girl just starting off in my transition. Also, I'm kinky, and generally fall on the submissive end of the spectrum, but I've been more switchy lately.
As an addendum, I am mostly looking for friends right now. If you're looking for something else, especially right away, this might be the wrong place to look.