- fairly new to LA (8 months) - although I did attend college here back in the day.
- self aware
- dry, witty, & insightful
- a native Oregonian,
- an incidental coffee snob,
- well traveled,
- a morning person,
- an ambivert
- An ENTJ apparently
- good at drinking like I used to in my 20's
- good at dancing
- fond of what just occurred in this election.
Balancing that thin line of living in the moment and planning for the future.
Doing a fine british accent
Spotting douche bags
Blowing bubbles off my tongue
Watering my plants
Planning events (I'm the friend that gets the friend group together for fun shit)
Fiction - East of Eden, Jane Austen, Nick Hornby, Jeffrey Eugenides, Jonathan Franzen, Chuck Klosterman, Murakami
TV Shows - Catastrophe, Casual, Parks & Rec, GoT, The Americans, and...currently re-watching Star Trek the Next Generation on Nextflix.
Music: Radiohead, Bon Iver, Bright Eyes, Polica, St. Vincent, Wilco, Sigur Ros, Jonsi
Food: I could live on casseroles - all day, every day (but probably shouldn't) Korean food, Sushi, Thanksgiving dinner, Thai, pretty much any brown people food.
A great casserole
- my evernote lists
- where to go on a long vacation this summer
- getting a dog someday soon. OR getting a girlfriend with a dog ;)
-out to the occasional live show
-at a restaurant
-decompressing at home