what do i want to do before i die? be an extra in a zombie based movie/show.
not putting my fucking clothes away.
ignoring nearly anything.
until somebody's ass crushes your face because you were too distracted to notice the shirtless, damp body being passed over your head by a hundred wandering hands.
movies: i watch a lot of movies based on various things. books, comics, outsourcing jobs, awkward sexual adventures. i could list them all, but nobody wants to read that. wristcutters: a love story will always be my favorite movie though. it never gets old.
shows: dexter, game of thrones, archer, parks and rec, community (pre dan harmon's departure), ahs, attack on titan, full metal alchemist, adventure time, anything old school cartoon network.
- i, the mighty, from indian lakes, and manchester orchestra have been frequenting my ears lately.
- i've recently discovered a band called all get out. they have an album called the season and it's fucking magical.
- childish gambino, the black keys, fratellis, purity ring, brand new, led zeppelin, fitz and the tantrums, washed out, circa survive, band of skulls... stopping there.
tl;dr: i have impeccable taste.
video games, kinda.
sleep. definitely sleep.
something good to read.
black denim and docs.
- want to sing dumb songs to strangers
- don't believe in capital letters
- enjoy loud, animated, profane people
- would like to take a road trip
- listen to brand new
- do not listen to ICP
- have a genuine love for live music
- can grow an excellent beard
- are familiar with the art of procrastination
- can juggle
- would like to teach me something new
- if you've ever put butter on a poptart
- if you ever want to express your opinion on how awesome or not awesome it would be to hear down with a sickness sang by peter griffin.