Curiosity, creativity, nanobots, 50 push-ups a day, good jokes, pancakes, milk, homemade stew, foreign films, saving the world, Paul Newman movies, 80s action movies, ill-advised road trips, teaching, language, Japanese, philosophy, science, the romantic implications of time travel, poetry, adventure, love, good books in bed, climbing trees, swimming underwater, blankets, robots, the space behind waterfalls, Mario Kart, LOST, Flight of the Conchords, The Current, chess, breakfast at 12am, movie marathons, staying up far later than is reasonable, Quasimodo when he breaks the chains, Data when he saves the Enterprise, complete and total honesty, the good, the beautiful, and the true.
I currently live in Uptown within walking distance of the Lagoon and Uptown theaters -- two of my favorite places to be on a Friday night.
I also sometimes make videos: www.youtube.com/kotashq
Okay, since that was too easy, BONUS:
Top 5 Qualities I Look For In Another Human Being, Friend Or Otherwise (oh, how I love top 5 lists!)
1. Honesty - I’m talking the kind of truth-seeking honesty that is not afraid to talk about anything, complete openness – basically trying to be as honest as possible, as often as possible.
2. Confidence - Knowing yourself, loving yourself.
3. Sense of humor - In my experience, sharing a sense of humor is the number one criterion for a good friendship. This probably should have been number one!
4. Intellectual curiosity - Questioning everything, and on a constant quest for new interesting questions, and answers.
5. Moral beauty - A strong sense of empathy, and an intuitive sense of morally right actions. A person with this quality will also be moved by seeing moral beauty in others (example: choking up at the end of a good movie).
1. P.G. Wodehouse
2. I'm looking forward to many films including (but not limited to) The Hobbit and the new Wes Anderson film
4. Doctor Who and Game of Thrones
6. Indian food
7. "I remember a very important lesson that my father gave me when I was twelve or thirteen. He said, 'You know, today I welded a perfect seam and I signed my name to it.' And I said, 'But, Daddy, no one's going to see it!' And he said, 'Yeah, but I know it's there.'" - Toni Morrison
Note that taken to their awesome extremes, all ten of these things become more or less the same thing. Let's call this point "x". (It is this point that I'm really interested in).
By the way, I actually calculated this. It's right.
Or, if there is a particularly awesome movie or book you would like to expose me to!