I am really enjoying the city and finding the hidden and off-the-wall places and things to do. I am not a lazy guy by any means, but I also love taking a Saturday to just do nothing but hang out or read. I love going out to relaxed bars and just talking and having a few drinks with buddies. Not much on the loud dance bar scene, but its fun every once in a while.
Oh, and I am a total people watcher. Love to do it and I will sit in cafes in foreign cities and people watch and try to pick out other Americans. It was way too easy in China....
I love flying and wish I could do more of it up here. I am really proud of my sense of direction and ability to find a way around traffic. I know its not a huge skill, but major sense of accomplishment, especially with the DC traffic.
1) Layer Cake
2) The Departed
3) Star Wars (all 6 as a set)
4) Meet Joe black
5) Love Actually/The Holiday- Im a total knight-in-Shining-Armor romantic... these two movies strike a chord somehow.
- Genres I like- Action/mysteries/romantic comedies
- How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory, The West Wing, Friday Night Lights (How can I not like a tv show based on my hometown?)
Music- anything except for the extremes. like rock but not death metal... Hip-Hop/R&B but not gangsta rap.
- Love Texas Country... if you have no idea what this is, message me... you are sorely missing out.
Food: Korean, Mexican, Steaks, sushi, Fish and Chips
Sense that I am doing something with my life
a way to communicate with my friends/family
Scotch and Cigar Saturdays
why people in this town are constantly trying to one-up each other.
Where will be the best people watching spot this weekend. (I must say, Chinatown is excellent as is the museum of national history.)