I am loving, goofy, impatient at times, logical, emotional, organized, sports-minded, and outgoing. However, I am shy when I am observing my surroundings. Shy and quiet is not a bad thing... Not for me at least.
Movies are my way of escaping for a little bit. I am a fan of all movies, besides scary ones. I especially liked Walk the Line, Inception, Love Actually, Crazy, Stupid, Love and Something Borrowed. If I ever need a quick laugh, I will watch the Hangover or Bridesmaids. Though, I have to say I just saw The Other Woman and it was HILARIOUS.
I am thankful for my DVR, so I can watch TV when I have time. I love How I Met Your Mother, Scandal and The Americans. In the fall, my weekends consist of watching football-both college and pro.
2) My family, because they have always been and always will be with me. They are my backbone.
3) My friends, because they tend to keep me sane. They also hold my secrets, and they have this knack for loving me and others so freely.
4) My journal and pen so I can write everything down. I am a scientist, which means I spend my life observing. Somehow I need to remember it all.
5) A good book. Currently I am reading Emotional Healthy Spirituality.
6) My guitar so I can keep the music playing long after my ipod dies because I forgot to charge it! If I could take my guitar everywhere, I would.
Seriously though, if you are a man who loves the Lord and is serious about a relationship, message me :)