Although I haven't traveled as much recently, I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to visit many places around the world. I would love to travel again someday. Italy is certainly on my bucket list, and Spain is the absolute best. Oh man, the food... :)
Others might describe me as: hardworking, dedicated, crafty, handy, organized, sympathetic, caring, loyal, drama-free, goofy...
I love photos, and I can get lost in my photo albums (both digital and "traditional") for hours.
I'd like to learn tennis someday. Fall football is a huge part of my life... and I proudly own a lot of red apparel.
About my match...
My ideal partner would be honest, open-minded, empathetic, caring, and fun-loving.
I'm happy with my life, but it would be nice to be happy with a partner in crime. And to fill that "& guest" space on wedding invitations. :)
Thinking of house projects
Starting house projects (finishing... sometimes another story)
Being a daughter, sister, and friend
Movies: A Christmas Story, Amelie, Seres Queridos, The Birdcage
Food: yes, please.
Music: I love music, and I see live shows as often as possible... Folk/Americana, Blues, and Bluegrass are some favorites, but I can appreciate (almost) all genres.
5. Good eats
6. Strong coffee
- You are easygoing (bad tempers need not apply)
- You try to understand people before judging
- You always say "thank you" to service workers
- You are open to the idea of having children
- You value education
- You have a mature and drama free relationship with your baby mama... if you have one
- You have a spiritual side
- You enjoy building/making/fixing things
- You try to be environmentally friendly
- You would like a partner who will enjoy cooking (and eating) dinner with you
- You like a nice dry red wine
- You've been through hard times and are a better person for it
- You can be happy whether you are at a fancy dinner, a football game, home on the couch, or camping in the sticky heat
- You just might be caught singing in your car or dancing alone in the house
(Too much to ask? I hope not.)