Although I haven't traveled much recently, I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to visit many places around the world. I would love to travel again someday... Italy is certainly on my bucket list, and Spain is the absolute best.
Others might describe me as: dedicated, crafty, handy, creative, organized, sympathetic, caring, loyal, hardworking, drama-free, and goofy...
But not: athletic or coordinated (I'm admittedly a bit clumsy at times. And I've been known to spill.)
I think the "Personality" charts of this site are a bit of a joke. "Less Independent" is not an accurate description of this gal.
I love photos and I can get lost in my photo albums (both digital and traditional) for hours.
I don't play sports, but I love walking (I walked 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure in 2012 and 2014.) and I'd really love to learn tennis someday. And I do love college football. It's close to my family's heart, and my wardrobe contains a lot of red right now...
I am interested in meeting and getting to know like-minded people, perhaps leading to a more meaningful connection. My ideal partner would be open-minded, empathetic, caring, and fun-loving. My circle of friends is diverse and unique, and it is important to find someone who is willing to accept others, regardless of their differences.
Thinking of house projects
Starting house projects (finishing... sometimes another story)
Being a daughter, sister, and friend
Movies: A Christmas Story, Amelie, Seres Queridos, The Birdcage
Food: yes, please.
Music: I love music. Folk/Americana, Blues, and Bluegrass are favorites... I enjoy radio songs (and "old school" music) here and there too. A few that pop up on my iPod/Pandora/CD Player often: Ray LaMontagne, Crooked Still, Willie Nelson, Keb' Mo', Adele, Steppin' in It, Jen Sygit, Indigo Girls, Martin Sexton, Amos Lee, The Crane Wives, The Decemberists, Seth Bernard & May Erlewine, Ani DiFranco, Joshua Davis, Jen Sygit, David Gray
5. Good eats
6. Strong coffee
- You are easygoing (bad tempers need not apply)
- You try to understand people before judging
- You always say "thank you" to service workers
- You are open to the idea of having children
- You value education
- You have a mature and drama free relationship with your baby mama... if you have one
- You have a spiritual side
- You enjoy building/making/fixing things
- You try to be environmentally friendly
- You would like a partner who will enjoy cooking (and eating) dinner with you
- You like a nice dry red wine
- You've been through hard times and are a better person for it
- You can be happy whether you are at a fancy dinner, a football game, home on the couch, or camping in the sticky heat
- You just might be caught singing in your car or dancing alone in the house
(Too much to ask? I hope not.)