I'm the kind of person who...
- completely freaks out and screams at the mere sensation of a spider on my skin. Even when I know it was probably just a hair in the wind.
- loves dogs (animals in general) more than people.
- is a tad sensitive. I cried at the end of The Dark Knight. Still get abuse for that...
- finds it hard to trust people until I really know them..
- will constantly worry about what somebody else is thinking/feeling and if they are ok or not
- comments aloud while watching things on tv. Even while alone. Especially while alone.
- spends a lot of time doing deep-thinking about the nature of existence and the universe... I think I've nearly cracked it ;-)
- perennially dreams of conquering this world and putting it to rights.
- can spend an inordinate amount of time playing videogames or binge-watching a series in one day or just procrastinating and not feel bad about it.
- doesn't and will never understand why the human population meekly accepts the terms and conditions of the Elite Establishment that presides over us... :-D There are over seven billion of us!! Revolution!! Haha
- abhors racism, sexism, discrimination and inequality in all its shapes and sizes. You can imagine the problems I have on Twitter...
- always laughs when someone falls in the street. Regardless of age.
- enjoys long walks in the park, or anywhere really!
- owns more than 3 Star Wars t-shirts. Among other items. Seriously though, I love Star Wars :-D
- has a sense of humour that does not hold back. Politically correct, I am not.
- once (at 25) kept an ant farm in my house for some entertainment. Until there was an escape attempt. Many (ant) lives were lost in the frenzy.
- dances alone at home like a crazy funk android
- thanks cash machines each time for their service to humankind
- gets stupid songs and melodies stuck in my head for months at a time. Right now, it's the Oompa-Loompa song (original, of course. Not that Tim Burton abomination)
- loves castles more than beaches (but will tolerate the latter..)
- will viciously attack anyone who eats popcorn beside me in the cinema. God damn noise polluters.
- bakes the best freaking brownies you'll ever taste
- is becoming worryingly trapped in my own routine, and need to break out! And to sum up... I'd like to find a little help with that :-)
Music - Basically everything! The Smiths, Beatles, Radiohead, 2pac, Velvet Underground, The Ronettes, Sam Cooke, Vampire Weekend, Black Keys, Beach House, Father John Misty, The National, The Clash, Major Lazer, The Coral, and the list will go on and on and on......
Movies - Star Wars, Science fiction, the Coen brothers, Aronofsky, Star Wars, Kubrick, etc would be a good place to start, independent films and anything a little on the curious/deep/philosophical side too... Complete cinefilo ;-) and Star Wars.
TV - Game of Thrones, Cosmos, Father Ted, Spaced, Episodes, Arrested Development, Bob's Burgers, Brooklyn Nine Nine, South Park, Star Wars Rebels, Last Man on Earth, Last Week Tonight, Stranger Things, Bojack Horseman, The 100, Black Mirror, Black Books, Fargo/House of Cards/Netflix in general... and so so many more!!
Food - pretty much anything except seafood or offal... Indian, Italian, Mexican, Lebanese/Syrian being at the top of that list!
Games (this absolutely should be a category) - strategy games of any type! (Paradox games especially..), Elder Scrolls, Fallout, GTA, Arma and flight simulators.
How to get myself into a position to begin Galactic Conquest. It isn't going well.
And lots of other random thoughts which usually begin with "why?" and "how?".. and end with raised anxiety levels.. haha.
You like your music like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la6Ohm3dobk
Or perhaps like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLCvpgPD_s