I am witty, friendly, and random
(Except perhaps the first two)
1. My friends & Family
2. Modern Plumbing (this also implies shelter)
3. Social Activities - the life of a hermit suits me not
4. Learning - I'm always wondering how things work and whether I accomplish knowing that by conversation, looking things up or watching the Discovery channel I think I'd miss it if I didn't have the opportunity.
5. A computer (preferably Mac) and The Internet - before you berate me... think about it -- when's the last time you grabbed an actual phone book or map?
5 years ago "Car" would have made this list, but I've since given up my fossil fuel burning ways and am now happy being a pedestrian/transit rider/car sharer. This does not mean I love SEPTA though. I merely tolerate it. ;)
1. with friends... getting into some kind of harmless trouble.
(sometimes quizzo, sometimes bar hopping, sometimes just playing cards with a few drinks)
2. relaxing because it's been a tough week. this means some dinner, maybe a little wine & a date with my TiVo.
3. heading off somewhere for the weekend - perhaps a visit to my parents or to visit friends in a nearby city.
I am much more of a conversationalist than an essay writer so if you'd like to talk hit me up!
I look forward to hearing from you. :-)