And apparently this site doesn't like my "irrelevant" marking for questions, but a lot of them have little to do with people's lives and more about opinions and sterotypical outlooks, so they suck anyway.
I update/check this as I can... I used to be a Chemist at a pharma corp, and no, not like on Breaking Bad.
Currently I am a Medical Student at SGU in Grenada.
I will admit to being good at snowboarding, considering I used to teach it... So yeah
Eventually I will get back in the habit of reading on a daily basis, but I've been really busy.
Movies: anything that keeps my attention. Applies to several things weirdly enough, but anything scary, funny, or action-y is good. I will sit through a romantic movie if two conditions are met: 1) It's not so terrible I feel the urge to shoot myself, 2) we're there and you understand I'm there for you.
Music: I have a rather small collection now, since I lost a lot over from a hard drive wipe, but anything that is danceable/jammable to is good in my book. Slowly rebuilding my library when I can. :-)
Food: Italian, since it's in my blood and all. But also Asian and Mexican food tend to be a good choices.
2) My phone - alarm clock settings so I am on time to places is a godsend.
3) Food - I like to eat, but you'd never be able to tell until you've seen my day.
4) Showering - Obvious reasons, but less obvious ones too. (I find baths/showers extremely relaxing, which is odd, cause I dislike swimming.)
6) Laughter or my hammock I guess.
How people can be so uptight about certain things. Wondering why I am so amazed by the stupidity of some people. Where I am going to be in 5 years Random shit all the time... I mean stuff... Lots of important stuff.
That's (relatively close to) sarcasm.
But my Fridays tend to be more relaxed than anything else. Sometimes I go out, but really depends. Saturdays are the more exciting ones.
2) You understand your identity in the world.
3) You enjoy scary things. (Not necessary, but if you don't then you're gonna want to not watch movies with me.) lol
4) You're open minded. (In terms of conversation/ideology)
PS: Thinking you're gonna wait for me to message you first is stupid. Just do it, and take some initiative.