Actually the above is a lie, at no point ever am I going to remember to fill this in. So just go ahead and assume I wrote something clever, it's ok - I won't tell anyone ... it'll just between you me and the internets.
Movies: Not sure, 12 Monkeys is high on the list, so is 300, I don't really have a favourite movie I suppose.
Music: [pink floyd] [metallica] [blind guardian] that johnathan coultron guys has some good stuff, [ramsteinn], hendrix, rolling stones, pearl jam, eric clapton, paco de lucia (on occasion)
Food: It goes in me. I eat it. I am happy...unless it kills me, then I'm not. (on the other hand, if it kills me, I can't be said to be unhappy either, so it's all kind of win win). Except hot peppers - hot peppers do not go in me unless by force. Lots of force.
2. Books of some sort. I like to read, especially science fiction and non-fiction.
3. Methods of Procrastination - otherwise I'd have to you know, actually do the things I'm supposed to when I don't wanna. Guess why my profile is being updated today :)
4. It would be hard to do without this number. Without it I have no idea what comes between 3 and 5 - could you imagine the chaos! The confusion! Tyranny even?
5. Food. Yes, this is kinda a cheat, but I've recently discovered I also like making it - some time around the time I became too cheap to continually order pizza and proclaim it dinner on a regular basis. Anyone who has ideas on new stuff I can try to make feel free to share - my smoke alarm needs more excercise :)
6. There is no number 6 - whatever you math teachers taught you regarding this number was just a big conspiracy to frighten you into learning addition. Trust me on this one.
In actuality I tend to spend a lot of time coming thinking about work, new stuff to learn, crazy ideas regarding internets, and the rest of time I spend lost in some strange happy place in my head. At least I think it's happy. That is what the voices tell me. (kidding - I don't hear voices or anything bizzare like that - I just see words flash up on the screen like on of karaoke machines - completely different I assure you).
Actually come to think of it, a nice padded room would be really cool. That's it - the most private thing I'm willing to admit here is that I wish I spent more time in padded rooms.