Apart from that, I spend my weekends going to art openings or planning my next trip abroad.
-Making cheese omelettes.
TV series: Black Jesus, Peep Show, South Park, Borgen, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Robot Chicken, The Simpsons
Films: Trading Places, Trainspotting, Amelie, The Godfather, Scarface, a lot of stuff on TCM.
Food: Korean, Middle Eastern, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Brazilian, Argentine, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian
Books: Ham on Rye, Women, Factotum, Platform, Of Mice and Men, Then We Came To The End, Ask The Dust, Breakfast at Tiffany's
1) Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo - Every room is unique and it's so gaudy that I could do some avant garde fashion shoot. Too bad it takes a while to get a reservation.
2) Salvation Mountain near the Salton Sea - I'm no religious guy, but I think it's a colorful work of art placed in a desolate place.
3) An airplane graveyard in the desert - My fascination with aviation is deep.
4) Manchester - The industrial facades and it's influential place in 80's music (The Smiths, Joy Division, Morrissey, etc.) would be cool for a retro shoot.
5) Boracay in the Philippines - Who doesn't love white sandy beaches?
6) On a subway platform - I love trying to make photoshoots out of everyday places.
-How I'm going to fit all the best restaurants in Montreal in a 48-hour timeframe. I just booked my flight for a weekend trip in April and I like to see how I can do anything and everything in a short timeframe.