By the way, there are at least ten photos in the "Photos" section of this profile. But you have to click on the blue letters that say "Profile Photos" in the "Photos" section in order to view them and to read the accompanying captions under some of the photos.
I'm also internationally well traveled having been to at least 6 to 10 different countries, including Paris, Morocco, London, two countries in South America, Aruba, Madrid, Saskatoon--Saskatchewan, among others, and truly enjoy experiencing other cultures.
2) Being monogamous and totally loyal, faithful, and committed to my relationship partner.
3) Holding hands with, kissing, and showing affection and love to my romantic relationship partner.
4) Making a mean tuna fish salad (based on a very ancient, secret recipe) and cooking natural brown rice (I used to be a macrobiotic vegetarian or vegan but now eat everything except pork and non-kosher style fish, i.e., fish that didn't have scales).
I also have a longstanding love of the Tragedies, Histories, and Comedies of William Shakespeare, but particularly the Tragedies, such as Macbeth and Hamlet. (I do not have much taste for violent, often euphemistically called "action" films. That is, unless under very rare circumstances, that aspect is essential to the realistic portrayal or presentation of an otherwise great film [for example, Scorsese's "Goodfellas"]. Another example is Roman Polanski's version of "Macbeth". Which despite some very violent parts, is nonetheless a groundbreaking masterpiece exemplifying the vast visual freedom available when interpreting Shakespeare, while still remaining completely true and faithful to the exact words and format of the play.)
I'm also a devout aficionado of foreign and independent cinema --- Brazilian and Eastern European films being among my favorites for their exceptional realism, thematic and visual candor, and total lack of pretentiousness.
1) air, food, water, shelter (in law called "the necessaries").
2) love and affectionateness.
3) Music (for me both playing and listening to it).
4) Knowledge and the relentless pursuit thereof, including an attempt at metaphysical or spiritual knowledge.
5) A very recent edition of Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary. (For me, Random House or any other substitution, including other Webster's, simply don't make the grade.)
6) A fine classic or vintage premium grade mechanical watch (either automatic aka self-winding, or manual aka wind-up).