I am not shy.
I graduated with two master degrees. I am a 4 year member of the KY TESOL organization, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and I love hearing foreign languages. I like to play most sports, but don't care to watch them.
The thing that makes me most unique is that I understand written Korean intermediately. (I can teach beginning/low intermediate Korean.) A partner and I also developed materials for 24 Business ESL classes geared toward a Korean student population.
Negatives: I am a disorganized person, but I'm trying to work to improve. Forgetful
Music: pop, easy going, rock and roll
1. other people and their well-being
2. health (both physical and mental)
3. technology (widely available computers, internet, gps, cell phone, etc.)
5. the capability of learning, teaching, and helping others
6. the ability to fantasize and dream
If you have good Christian morals and follow them. (I'm looking for someone with good moral and ethical character. ) If you are looking for someone to play tennis/table-tennis/basketball/or go skating with or something similar?