I'm a tornado disguised as a girl.
My parents met in a trainwreck.
I draw all the time.
I play the cello & make electronic noises & scream into microphones.
I'm a responsible risktaker.
I have a firm handshake.
I'm the nicest hedonist you've ever met.
ENFP, if you're into that kind of thing.
My boyfriend Boy_and_giraffe and I are looking for a nice lady or a like minded couple for hangouts or makeouts.
Generally we do this thing together, but sometimes there are exceptions. My ladyfriend, for example.
Honestly right now I'm most interested in people who want to work on creative projects, or want to help contribute to mine.
Which is to say: Inspire me, I dare you.
Related: I'm often sporting purple glitter eyebrows.
A Zed & Two Noughts, The Fall, Tekkonkinkreet, Buffalo 66, You Me and Everyone We Know, City of Lost Children, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, Harold and Maude, Phantom of the Paradise
The Wire, Justified, Deadwood, Trailer Park Boys, Pushing Daisies, Game of Thrones, Kroll Show, Walking Dead, Manhattan
Steven Universe, Adventure time, Bee & Puppycat, Regular Show, Bravest Warriors
Why?, Seekae, Xiu Xiu, Subtle, Modeselektor, Self, Telefon Tel Aviv, Shipwrek, Parenthetical Girls, Daedelus, The Books, My Brightest Diamond, Kronos Quartet, Bat For Lashes, Wallpaper, Amon Tobin, Prefuse 73, Tom Waits, Hot Chip, Plaid, Astronautilus, Knife City, Jim Guthrie, Laura Veirs, Bonobo, Rustie, Kitty Pryde
Thai food of all kinds, coconut water, sushi, chocolate
turns of phrase
how to be a better artist
that melody i can't get out from under my skin
the reasons why people don't talk anymore
the extra fraction of space that a string takes up when it vibrates
- You're a musician and you're looking for collaborators.
- You are a femme lady who wants to play with a couple.
- You have ringlet curls. 80% of my partners & exes rock curly hair.
- You're working on awesome creative projects, or you'd like to!
- You collect typewriters, taxidermy, or anatomical models.
- You've seen and liked A Zed & Two Noughts.
- You're as busy as I am, and understand the art of properly balancing space and support.